It’s Easy to Get Started at Youngstown State University Online
From application to graduation, we are here to support you. Our simple admission process is the first step toward earning your degree online. With multiple start dates and pay-as-you-go tuition, our online programs make it easy for you to get started quickly and easily.
- Master of Science in Education – Special Education – Intervention Specialist Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- Master of Science in Education – Special Education – Autism and Related Disabilities
- Master of Science in Education – Teacher Education – Curriculum and Instruction – Literacy
- Master of Science in Education – Teacher Education – Curriculum & Instruction – Digital Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education – Educational Administration (With Principal Licensure Option)
Named a “Best for Vets” college by Military Times (2019).
Benefits of the YSU Online Admission Process:
Simple Admission Process: We offer multiple start dates, a GRE waiver for applicants who meet the criteria and minimum GPA requirements to make it easier for you to get started. Plus, many of our education programs allow transfer credits so you can finish your degree sooner.
Personal Touch: From application to graduation, our dedicated Enrollment Specialists are available to help guide you through all phases of your program.
Flexible Online Format: Enjoy the convenience of learning at your own pace, with faculty support along the way. Our 7-week courses are 100 percent online so you can progress through your degree program more quickly.